Ottoman Hotel Imperial was built as an Ottoman school and hospital in the mid of 1800's. The building was home to both the teachers and pupils of the historical 'medrese' for around 70 years. The hospital was built in early 1900's and served the merchants of the Ottoman handicraft producers and masters. In the mid of the 20th century the building had been converted to a hotel in order to host young travelers and pupils. The building has gone through several renovations in 2005 and has turned out to be a premium & superior historic hotel.
Ottoman Hotel Imperial is situated on the truly premium location in town, on an elevated position, surrounded by all the major historic and cultural sights in the heart of the old town, Sultanahmet, viewing the impressive Hagia Sophia (St.Sophia, Aya Sofya) Museum. This is an inspiring location all year around, in the heart of the old city, within walking distance of Sultanahmet Square and the main historic, shopping and harbor districts and just 16 km away from the Ataturk International Airport (IST) and 44 km away from the Sabiha Gökçen International Airport (SAW).
- Personalized briefing for Istanbul over the city map
- Library with books about Ottoman and Turkish history and Istanbul
- Free of charge wireless internet available in all hotel areas
- (Private pick-up from / and drop to the airports or cruise port) Transfer to/from airport/station upon request at an additional charge
- Instant message delivery
- 24-hours reception
- 24-hours room service
- Laundry service
- Housekeeping and pressing service upon request
- Baggage room
- Fast check-in and check-out
- Full concierge facilities
- Secretarial services
- Welcome drink